Over 10 years outstanding service
Company Training and Tours
We provide guided exposure to authentic American managerial practices, thus helping to expand your business’ capacity to operate internationally. We offer training and service in:
Conferences and Events
Our customized service handles all of your group’s travel arrangements and personal needs.
Travel and Study Abroad
We are your ultimate guide to campus culture at America’s most diverse and prestigious schools. We offer:
- Airport pickup Housing
- Home-stay arrangement and supervision
- Parenting service
- Volunteer service
- Internships in the U.S.
Personalized Travel Services
Our one-stop travel service makes your personal and group's international travel easier, affordable and enjoyable.
|Passport||Validity||Service Type||Total Cost|
|U.S.A.||10 years/1 year||Regular (10 Business days)||$230|
|Express (5 Business days)||$280|
|Canada||6 months - 9 years||Regular (10 Business days)||$140|
|Express (5 Business days)||$190|
|Others||3 months / two valid entries within 6-months period||Regular (10 Business days)||$65/$95|
|Express (5 Business days)||$115/$145|
Basic documents to be submitted for Application
1) Passport – You should submit your original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page and a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page.
2) Printed Visa Application Form – You should submit the Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China (V2013) which is truthfully completed by print and signed.
3) Photo – Please affix one color photo on the Application Form. The photo should be taken within 6 months in passport photo size without head covering.
4) Certificate of Name Change – If the name in the new passport is different from that in the original one, the official document issued by authorities for name change should be submitted.
5) Proof of U.S. Residency Status – Third country citizens like Canadian need to provide the original and a photocopy of proof of U.S. residency, work or study, proof of residency in the consular district (e.g. ID, water or electricity bills or tenancy agreement, etc.) or a valid U.S. visa.
6) Original Chinese Passport – First-time applicants whose former nationality was Chinese, or who were born in China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), need to submit the original Chinese passport and a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page, and extension page (if applicable).
7) Previous Chinese Visa – Foreign citizens who were born in China and had obtained a Chinese visa before, when applying for visa with a new passport, should submit a photocopy of the original passport's information/photo page and the page containing the previous Chinese visa.
8) Children are under 18 years old –If it is the first time you apply a visa for your child under 18, you must include copy of your child’s birth certificate and copy of your alien registration card or your passport. Additional, for children who were born in U.S with parents whose nationality was Chinese, please call us for detailed information.
9) Payment –Your money order or personal check for the total amount payable to
Lecture & Tour International Travel.
10) Mail Service – If you chose mail service instead of drop off your application in person, please prepare Self-addressed stamped envelope. For security concern, traceable mail will be highly recommended (Fed Ex, UPS, and DHL), in case you want mail us your application.