" />

Lecture & Tour

Medical Lecture and Internship Program

Who is it for?

Lecture Tour International and the American Academy of Medical Education (AAME) are currently offering 1 to 3 weeks of a training program to doctors, nurses, and other medical and health professionals. The participants are expected to spend 40% of their time attending various lectures and tours in institutions such as Harvard Medical School and Boston University Medical School, and the remaining 60% of their time practicing, interning, or volunteering at various hospitals in Boston. We currently have Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, MA, and UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus and St Vincent Hospital in Worcester, MA.

The American Academy of Medical Education (AAME) is a non-profit organization based in Boston, Massachusetts. The mission of the American Academy of Medical Education is to foster a highly collaborative environment in the pursuit of excellence and leadership in promoting global medical education.

The AAME aims to fulfill this mission with the following commitments:

  • Commitment to Excellence and Leadership: To cultivate the compassion of inspired teaching, scholarship, and professionalism with the highest standards of integrity.
  • Commitment to Collaboration and Service:  To foster collegiality and teamwork in building partnerships at a global scale to disseminate medical knowledge and train healthcare professionals.
  • Commitment to Innovation: To develop and apply cutting-edge technologies in medical education and promote evidence-based health care worldwide.
  • Commitment to Social Responsibility: To serve and advocate for all people, especially undeserved and vulnerable populations, by addressing health equity and social justice.
Close Menu