" />

Lecture & Tour

China Visa Processing and Service Fee

PassportValidityService TypeTotal Cost
U.S.A.10 years/1 yearRegular (10 Business days)$230
Express (5 Business days)$280
Canada6 months - 9 yearsRegular (10 Business days)$140
Express (5 Business days)$190
Others3 months / two valid entries within 6-months periodRegular (10 Business days)$65/$95
Express (5 Business days)$115/$145

Basic documents to be submitted for Application

1) Passport – You should submit your original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page and a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page.

2) Printed Visa Application Form – You should submit the Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China (V2013) which is truthfully completed by print and signed.

3) Photo – Please affix one color photo on the Application Form. The photo should be taken within 6 months in passport photo size without head covering.

4) Certificate of Name Change – If the name in the new passport is different from that in the original one, the official document issued by authorities for name change should be submitted.

5) Proof of U.S. Residency Status – Third country citizens like Canadian need to provide the original and a photocopy of proof of U.S. residency, work or study, proof of residency in the consular district (e.g. ID, water or electricity bills or tenancy agreement, etc.) or a valid U.S. visa.

6) Original Chinese Passport – First-time applicants whose former nationality was Chinese, or who were born in China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), need to submit the original Chinese passport and a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page, and extension page (if applicable).

7) Previous Chinese Visa – Foreign citizens who were born in China and had obtained a Chinese visa before, when applying for visa with a new passport, should submit a photocopy of the original passport's information/photo page and the page containing the previous Chinese visa.

8) Children are under 18 years old –If it is the first time you apply a visa for your child under 18, you must include copy of your child’s birth certificate and copy of your alien registration card or your passport. Additional, for children who were born in U.S with parents whose nationality was Chinese, please call us for detailed information.

9) Payment –Your money order or personal check for the total amount payable to

Lecture & Tour International Travel.

10) Mail Service – If you chose mail service instead of drop off your application in person, please prepare Self-addressed stamped envelope. For security concern, traceable mail will be highly recommended (Fed Ex, UPS, and DHL), in case you want mail us your application.

Close Menu